Want to learn a little about me? To start, I’m a salesperson at heart with over 18 years of experience in several industries, including hospitality, real estate, home services and more.
But, I don’t sell by making countless phone calls a day. I sell through digital marketing and by instilling confidence in my clients and coworkers that I’ll get the job done.
My job is to hear your pain points and goals and to develop a plan to achieve them.
Places I've Worked
I’m lucky to have had an education and career that has taken me places I never dreamed of. Here are a few highlights:
- Intern for the Boston Red Sox in 2004. We won the World Series that year and our intern class takes credit for the win. Prove me wrong.
- Intern for the United States Olympic Committee (USA Hockey) in 2004. I got to live on the USOC campus in Colorado Springs. How cool is that?
- Brand Manager at Cell Science Systems in 2008. It was here that I first learned about SEO and ran my first paid search campaigns. Thanks for teaching me, Brian!
- Search Engine Marketing Manager at Cendyn from 2013 to 2016, where I was in charge of over $10 million in paid search budgets and learned how to (and how not to) manage a team.
- Sr. Director of Search and Analytics at Bullseye Strategy from 2016 to 2019, where the big picture of things all started to come together. My learning accelerated here and I took a major step in my career.